19 September 2010

A New Song

After a few days..I've finally managed to completed my song..This is the best that I can come up with..Thanks to MURAI for helping me with the lyrics..Any suggestion for the tittle guys?

Pabila mentari
Menyinari wajah ku
Ku hadirkan puisi ini
Membawa cerita baru

biar kan terpadam
sisa cerita lalu
Ku hadirkan puisi ini
Menemani mu
terus ke depan..

Terus kan melangkah
Walau laluan mu berliku
Hapus kan resah mu
Kan tiba hari yang di tunggu

Gagah kan diri mu
Andai terjatuh
Bangun!
Usah terus hanyut
Di lautan hiba
Bangun!
Mengejar cita

Melody : AJ
Lyrics : AJ & Murai

I'll try to upload the song later as I'm having sore throat right now..so i can't record the song yet (via phone je pon..hahaha) sorry though..

WORD OF THE DAY
Harmless Blogger signing out!!

2 comments: