13 January 2012

Lagu Baru Oh Lagu Baru

Well, it's been a while since I last updated my blog and uploaded new video on Youtube. I've been considering quite a number of songs to cover, but the demand for the new original songs is higher. It clearly shows on the number of view over the videos I uploaded on Youtube.
Speaking of new song, yesterday morning I had a brilliant idea on how my new song would sound. Unfortunately, I don't have a guitar to assist me in finishing the melody. So, now I'm stuck with the idea itself revolting in my head. Hopefully, I won't lose it.

To all of you out there who's been waiting for the new video, I hope you guys could wait for a little longer(kalau ada yg tgu la kan.LOL). In the meantime, I really could use some advice & tips on how to increase the view for my videos on Youtube. Feel free to let me know guys! Thanks!

Harmless Blogger signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment