24 January 2012

FIFA12 PSP Freeze Problem Fix (100% Working)

Over the past few weeks, I've been searching through the net for the best solution to solve the freeze problem that I faced while playing FIFA12 on my PSP 2000. Most of the method were rather unreliable or maybe I just couldn't understand them. But, I accidentally came up with a solution and it was a mere coincidence.

The solution may sound stupid, but all you need to do is just upgrade your CFW to 6.60 ME. Yeah, and the best part is, it also solved the freezing problem for all other games on my PSP.(Note that previously I was on CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 version)

My guess is this freezing problem may only occur on CFW 5.XX only.MAYBE
So, to all of you out there who faced a similar problem as I did and are still looking around for solutions, well this might help you.

Harmless Blogger signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment