18 October 2010

Merepek jap...

HELL! It's been over a week since I last updated my blog. Lots of thing occurred during that period of time of course! LOL!

In this post, I wish to apologize to those who've been waiting for my new song to be uploaded here. I'm really2 sorry as it is not even recorded yet. So sorry guys. One thing I do assure you that I will upload the video once I'm done with the editing n recording of the song. (record gne phone je pon)..

Well, in two days times, me & the rest of the IIUM Gamelan Club members will be performing during some OIC(Organization of The Islamic Conference) convention whatsoever. hahaha. Don't even bother to know the name of the event. I hope that it would run smoothly as it seems like a very big event. Please don't screw up on that day AJ!

AHA! One more thing! I'll be attending my driving license test on Wednesday! Please pray for me yeah =)

I guess, that's enough for now. CHIAO!

WORD OF THE DAY!

Harmless Blogger signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment