10 October 2010

IIUM Gamelan AGD

HELLO bloggers n friends!!! Wow..It feels like almost forever that I've been away from this blogging hemisphere. Been through lots of stuffs lately, but hey! I'M BACK PEOPLE!! hahaha (ade ke yg tgu aq update blog nih? hahahaha)

Anyway, lately I've performed in an event. Which was the IIUM Gamelan AGD. On that very night, I've performed 3 songs.
  • Laskar Pelangi-Nidji
  • Lagu Kita-Aizat
  • Unintended-Muse
I was also the MC for the night. So I had to change into 4 costumes according to certain themes. Let me show you some of the picture from the night concerning my 4 costumes..hehehe..
Egyptian costume




Back to school



english garden



Balik kampung

Changing costumes was so tiring that I almost fall of the stairs while I was on my way to the fitting room. But, the night was very entertaining and I get to know more seniors in the IIUM Gamelan Club.

Well, I will also provide you guys with 1 of the 3 songs that I performed on that very night.Hope you guys will enjoy it!

*Really sorry for the bad video quality though.


*credits to HALIMAH for the video



WORD OF THE DAY
HARMLESS BLOGGER signing out!

7 comments: